Vision & mission
A responsive and impactful propeller for sustainable business enterprises in the Gauteng Province.
- Establishing a high performing professional, ethical and capable Institution;
- Promoting entrepreneurship and facilitating an integrated approach to entrepreneurial development and support within the Province;
- Creating Strategic Partnerships with a range of Institutions for sustainable small enterprises and Cooperative development and support;
- Developing innovative financial solutions, tools and channels to speedup increased market participation In the provision of affordable finance;
- Facilitating investment In high-impact business enterprises that transform the structure and competitiveness of Industrial sectors.
- Motivation – Passion for excellence in delivering quality services to Gauteng entrepreneurs.
- Ownership – Accountability, honesty and integrity displayed by management and employees in all stakeholder Interactions.
- Ubuntu – Compassion, respect and dignity to be central In collaborations with other institutions to make a meaningful impact In small businesses.
- Diversity – Recognising that it takes people from different backgrounds to make an organisation succeed.
- Ethical Leadership – Demonstrating ethical leadership consistently to ensure the organisation is managed according to the code of ethics and led effectively.
- Dependable – Customer centricity, responsiveness and striving to provide excellent client experiences.